Laetitia Farm Cottage
Laetitia is the most recent addition to the Bergsicht farm cottage portfolio - a beautifully designed couple's destination with 180˚ views over plum orchards and the Winterhoek mountains basin. Tailormade for romantic getaways, this picture-perfect cabin was built between two mature "Wilde Olienhout" trees that provide dappled shade over the deck with its outdoor braai area, sun loungers, and a private wood-fired hot tub.
• Open plan cottage with queen bed
• En-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
• Hot tub on the patio
• BBQ on the patio
• Wi-Fi available
From the deck, you move indoors through a sliding door that provides easy access to an open-plan living/sleeping area with inviting Oregon pine floors and singular wall art that has been hand-picked to add a dash of rural-chic character to the space. Situated on a raised dias, the spacious queen-size bed offers ample room to sprawl out, while a pair of comfortable leather armchairs overlooks tranquil farm scenery through the living room windows.
A couple's shower with two shower heads features in the en suite bathroom and the kitchen boasts all the tools you need to enjoy a fuss-free, self-catering stay. This includes a gas stovetop, microwave, kettle, toaster, and double-door fridge. Guests are also provided with a grid, braai utensils, and enough wood to kindle that first convivial fire, as well as access to on-site Wi-Fi and a mini sound system with CD, aux, and Bluetooth capabilities.
A stay at Laetitia Cottage is all about switching off, enjoying the peace and quiet of farm life, and relaxing to your heart's content.
- Sleeps 2 adults only
- To secure the enjoyment of all our guests, regrettably, no babies/children are allowed at this cottage.
- Bring Food, Beverages, Pool Towels, Extra firelighters, Matches & Ice, etc.
- Please avoid smoking indoors
We regret no pets are allowed
|WEEKEND (F | S | S) 2024
|01 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024
|MIDWEEK (M | T | W | Th) 2024
|01 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024
Sleeps 1 - 2 adults only.
Whole December school holiday minimum 3 nights stays
Crucial prerequisites for your visit:
We provide our guests with self-check-in and check-out procedures as well as a contactless billing system. We need the following VERY IMPORTANT information from you to be able to offer this:
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE:
- To guarantee your stay, BOOK & PAY. No Payment, No Reservation
- One-night stay: 100% payment secures. (Minimum Stay T’s and C’s apply.)
- For a multi-day stay, a 50% deposit is required. If you make a reservation within ten days of your arrival, payment is 100% due.
- Please email the proof of payment to [email protected]
Any outstanding balances must be settled 7 days before your arrival.
There is no reception or payment facility on site. No payments are accepted on the premises.
- Only EFT, bank deposit, or credit card via Paybridge; no cash.
- Our bank details can be found in the booking confirmation email sent to you directly after booking online.
- N.B. Please use the NBID(booking id) of your booking as the reference for the bank transfer or deposit.
- Credit Card: For all credit card payments, an online secure 3D gateway called Paybridge is used (almost like when you are buying something from an online shop). We do not have access to this system; only you can process a payment via a link, as the link is connected to your email and cell phone number.
- You can request that we send you a card payment link if you wish to pay via card.
- There are no credit card payment facilities on site.
- We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
PAPERWORK: Please print the TERMS & CONDITIONS FORM
This is a must-do. Please read, sign, and email it back to us with a copy of your valid identification: ID or Passport
INVOICE: A PROFORMA An invoice will be sent to you as proof that payment has been received.
ONLINE CHECK-IN: We will send a registration link to COMPLETE your details before your arrival.
- Midweek (Mo | Tu | We | Th) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends (Fr | Sat | Sun): Minimum 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 3 to 4 nights.
Cancellation and Postponement Policy
If you cancel within 7 days before your arrival, you forfeit 100% of the booking total.
If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 0% of the deposit.
Contact us to find out more about our postponement policy.
No postponement requests will be considered within 14 days of arrival.
We reserve the right to not refund card fees (transaction costs) in the case of any cancellation or situation where funds need to be reversed back to a credit card.
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notification.