Angelino is a cosy farm cottage, tailor-made for romantic weekends away. She comfortably accommodates two guests, with all the amenities you’ll need for a comfortable, self-catering stay.
Cosy and intimate (sleeps 2)
• Open plan cottage with queen bed
• En-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
• Heated outside shower
• Hot tub on the patio
• BBQ on the patio
The cottage features an airy, open-plan bedroom with a queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom (shower, basin + WC), leading onto a living room and kitchenette with full air-conditioning for those sweltering summer days, and an indoor fireplace to create a lovely, warm ambience during the winter months. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a small fridge + ice box, microwave, two-plate gas hob, kettle, toaster, pots, cutlery, and crockery - so you can even whip up a romantic meal if you’re in the mood.
Outside on the veranda, you will find braai facilities with all the tools you’ll need to dine al fresco, as well as the pièce de résistance – our signature outdoor plunge pool that can be heated with wood fire! Angelino also has an outdoor shower with warm water, so a leisurely shower under the stars is also a possibility.
Safe parking is available on the premises. Angelino has a mini hi-fi radio/CD system, but no TV. Bedding, linen, an electric blanket, and bath towels are provided. We also provide wood for an initial fire. All you need to bring are swimming towels and some more wood if you plan to make the most of the outdoor amenities.
- Food, Beverages, Pool Towels, Extra firelighters, Matches & Ice etc.
- Please avoid smoking indoors
- Sleeps 2 adults only.
- To secure the enjoyment of all our guests, regrettably no babies/children allowed at this cottage.
- We regret no pets allowed
|RATES 2020||01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020|
|R1320.00||Per Cottage||Per Night|
|RATES 2021||01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021|
|R1400.00||Per Cottage||Per Night|
Enquire for Single Occupancy rate;
Important Requirements for securing your stay:
Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically delete it.
- A 50% deposit payment secures your stay. Email Proof of Payment to [email protected]
(Credit Card payments have specific requirements, please refer to the section below marked Paybridge.)
- The Registration form Completed, Signed & Emailed to us within 48 hours.
- Copy of valid identification: ID / a Passport / a Driver’s License
- The final balance to be paid 7 days before your arrival.
- Your provisional booking will only be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the above 3.
- Payment at a different date: A special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to pay later. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.
- The above terms apply to direct (telephone, email or our website) bookings that are payable via EFT/bank deposit.
- Online Trading Agent (OTA) Reservation: Clients that made a booking via an OTA and successfully paid via Paybridge/CC/Bank Deposit must still fill in the registration form, sign the transaction and send back the documents we need.
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: Minimum 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
Cancellation & Postponement Policy
New Terms and Conditions apply to existing/new/provisional bookings in the system from the 1st of March 2020 up until the 21st of December 2020.
Should a guest of Bergsicht Country Cottages not wish or could not travel on the dates booked (within the above-mentioned period) due to the COVID-19 lockdown, this booking may only be amended and MOVED by up to 12 months at the same 2020 rates.
We reserve the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time, as set out in paragraph 1 of our Terms & Conditions. Notification of these changes will be sent out.