Angelino Farm Cottage
Angelino Cottage is the latest addition to the Bergsicht family. This cosy farm cottage is tailor-made for romantic weekends away and comfortably accommodates two guests, with all the amenities you’ll need for a comfortable, self-catering stay.
The unit features an airy, open-plan bedroom with a queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom (shower, basin + WC), leading onto a living room and kitchenette with full air-conditioning for those sweltering summer days, and an indoor fireplace to create a lovely, warm ambience during the winter months. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a small fridge + ice box, microwave, two-plate gas hob, kettle, toaster, pots, cutlery and crockery - so you can even whip up a romantic meal if you’re in the mood.
Outside on the veranda, you will find braai facilities with all the tools you’ll need to dine al fresco, as well as the pièce de résistance – our signature outdoor plunge pool that can be heated with wood fire! Angelino also has an outdoor shower with warm water, so a leisurely shower under the stars is also a possibility.
Safe parking is available on the premises. Free Wi-Fi comes standard, and Angelino has a mini hi-fi radio/CD system, but no TV. Bedding, linen, an electric blanket and bath towels are provided. We also provide wood for an initial fire. All you need to bring are swimming towels and some more wood if you plan to make the most of the outdoor amenities.
- Sleeps 1 or 2 adults only
- We regret no children allowed at Angelino cottage
- Not pet-friendly accommodation
|Angelino Farm Cottage 2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R550.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|R880.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
Sleeps 2 adults only
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.