African Delight Cottage
African Delight is a self-catering farm cottage that is well equipped and can comfortably accommodate three guests - ideal for two adults + one child.
Cosy and comfortable (sleeps 2 - 3)
• Bedroom upstairs with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath, toilet & washbasin
• 2nd Bathroom downstairs with shower, toilet & washbasin
• Downstairs 1 single bed
• Private hot tub in the cottage garden
• Airconditioning in the bedroom
The cottage has an air-conditioned master bedroom with a queen-size bed on the upper floor, and an en-suite bathroom with a spacious bath, sink and toilet. The 2nd bed is a single bed in the open plan living area on the main floor, there is also a second bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet.
The main floor has a dining nook, a comfortable seating area with a Jetmaster fireplace and a flat-screen TV with DStv accessories - guests need to bring their own DStv decoder, smart card and remote control. There is a kitchenette with fridge/freezer, 2 plate gas stove, countertop oven and microwave.
The cottage features a built-in BBQ area under the covered patio. The private wood fire hot tub is in the cottage garden.
Food, Beverages, Pool Towels, Extra firelighters, Matches & Ice etc.
Please avoid smoking indoors
To secure the enjoyment of all our guests we regret no pets allowed
|RATES 2020||01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020|
|R925.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
|R660.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|R150.00||Per Child||Per Night|
|RATES 2021||01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021|
|R950.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
|R700.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|R200.00||Per Child||Per Night|
The "Single Occupancy" rate is for a single person;
Important Requirements for securing your stay:
Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically delete it.
- A 50% deposit payment secures your stay. Email Proof of Payment to [email protected]
(Credit Card payments have specific requirements, please refer to the section below marked Paybridge.)
- The Registration form Completed, Signed & Emailed to us within 48 hours.
- Copy of valid identification: ID / a Passport / a Driver’s License
- The final balance to be paid 7 days before your arrival.
- Your provisional booking will only be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the above 3.
- Payment at a different date: A special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to pay later. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.
- The above terms apply to direct (telephone, email or our website) bookings that are payable via EFT/bank deposit.
- Online Trading Agent (OTA) Reservation: Clients that made a booking via an OTA and successfully paid via Paybridge/CC/Bank Deposit must still fill in the registration form, sign the transaction and send back the documents we need.
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: Minimum 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
Cancellation & Postponement Policy
New Terms and Conditions apply to existing/new/provisional bookings in the system from the 1st of March 2020 up until the 21st of December 2020.
Should a guest of Bergsicht Country Cottages not wish or could not travel on the dates booked (within the above-mentioned period) due to the COVID-19 lockdown, this booking may only be amended and MOVED by up to 12 months at the same 2020 rates.
We reserve the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time, as set out in paragraph 1 of our Terms & Conditions. Notification of these changes will be sent out.