African Delight Cottage
African Delight is a fully-equipped self-catering cottage with sleeping accommodation for three - ideal for two adults + one child.
The cottage has an air-conditioned master bedroom with a queen size bed on the upper floor, and an en-suite bathroom with a spacious bath, sink and toilet. The 2nd bed is a single bed in the open plan living area on the main floor, there is also a second bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet.
The main floor has a dining nook, a comfortable seating area with a Jetmaster fireplace and a flat-screen TV with DStv accessories - guests need to bring their own DStv decoder, smart card and remote control. There is a kitchenette with fridge/freezer, 2 plate gas stove, countertop oven and microwave.
The entrance to the cottage is covered and has a built-in braai. The cottage has its own wood fire heated hot tub in the garden.
|African Delight Rates 2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R880.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
|R550.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
The rate is R 880-00 per night for a single person,
We regret no pets allowed.
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.