Lady Red Cottage
Lady Red is a romantic self-catering farm cottage, tucked away under trees, making this the perfect hideaway for a romantic break.
Cosy and intimate (sleeps 2)
• Open plan cottage with queen bed
• En-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
• Heated outside shower
• Private hot tub on the patio
• BBQ on the patio
The cottage has an open plan bedroom (fitted with a queen bed) /living area/kitchenette layout with air-conditioning for hot summers and a fireplace for the winter. There is an en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet, and washbasin. It is well equipped for 2 persons - please refer to the amenities list. The unit does not have a TV but does have a mini hi-fi radio and cd system.
We provide quality bedding, linen and bath towels and in the winter months an electric blanket on the bed.
Outside, under the covered veranda are built-in braai facilities and the cottage features an outdoor wood-fire-heated splash hot tub on the veranda. Wood is provided for first fires, guests are to bring their own extra wood.
- Sleeps 2 adults only.
- Food, Beverages, Pool Towels, Extra firelighters, Matches & Ice etc.
- Please avoid smoking indoors
- To secure the enjoyment of all our guests, regrettably no babies/children allowed at this cottage.
- We regret no pets allowed
|RATES 2020||01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020|
|R1320.00||Per Cottage||Per Night|
|RATES 2021||01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021|
|R1400.00||Per Cottage||Per Night|
Enquire for Single Occupancy rate
Important Requirements for your stay:
We offer a contactless billing process, check-in and check-out experience to our guests. To be able to offer this we ask that you take note of the below VERY IMPORTANT information.
Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically delete it.Your provisional booking can only be confirmed and secured when we receive:
- Multi-Day Stay: 50% deposit payment secures. 100% payment if you book within 10 days of arrival.
- One-night Stay: 100% payment secures. (Minimum Stay T’s & C’s apply)
- Any outstanding balances must be paid 7 days before your arrival.
- Please email the proof of payment to [email protected]
PAYMENT AT A DIFFERENT DATE:
Please speak to us if you wish to pay later. If the payment is not received by this determined date the system deletes the provisional booking.
- Only EFT/Bank deposit/credit card via Paybridge, NO CASH.
- Must email the Proof of Payment to [email protected]
- Credit Card: For all credit card payments, an online secure 3D gateway Paybridge is used (Almost like when you are buying something from an online shop). We do not have access to this system, only you can process a payment via a link as the link is connected to your email and cellphone number.
- You can request that we send you a card payment link if you wish to pay via card.
- There are NO credit card payment facilities on site.
- We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
- The Indemnity form with our T’s & C’s: We will send this to you. THis is a Must read, sign & email to us within 48 hours.
- Copy of valid identification: ID / a Passport / a Driver’s License
- Credit Card payments have specific requirements, please refer to the email that we will send.
- We will send a registration check-in line a day or two before your arrival
An invoice will be sent to you. Our bank account details and a payment reference number will appear here. Please use this reference number.
WORKING FRUIT FARM:
Please note Bergsicht Country Cottages (with the exclusion of town cottages Disa and Ixia), is situated on a working fruit farm. We really try and accommodate everyone in this matter, but should you hear workers in the orchards or a spray tractor now and then, please keep in mind we are a working farm.
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: Minimum 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
Cancellation & Postponement Policy
New Terms and Conditions apply to existing/new/provisional bookings in the system from the 1st of March 2020 up until the 21st of December 2020.
Should a guest of Bergsicht Country Cottages not wish or could not travel on the dates booked (within the above-mentioned period) due to the COVID-19 lockdown, this booking may only be amended and MOVED by up to 12 months at the same 2020 rates.
We reserve the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time, as set out in paragraph 1 of our Terms & Conditions. Notification of these changes will be sent out.