Sunburst Cottage is located close to the main road that leads to Vrolikheid farm - a convenient choice for guests who want easy access to the Tulbagh byway for visits to nearby wine farms and the town's many attractions. The cottage is a big self-catering farmhouse that can sleep, 6 persons. The house has a large open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning and a jet master fireplace for the winter months.
The cottage has three bedrooms with sleeping facilities for six guests.
Both the main bedroom and the second bedroom have a queen size bed and the third bedroom has two single beds. There are also two separate bathrooms - one en-suite to the main bedroom with a shower, sink and toilet and a free-standing bathroom with a bath, shower, and sink.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, stove/oven, gas hob and microwave oven. The open plan living area has a central dining table and comfortable seating area with a Jetmaster fireplace, and a flat-screen TV with a DStv Compact package.
Outside there is a sheltered patio with built-in braai facilities, a splash pool (not heated) and next to the house there is covered parking for two vehicles.
|Sunburst Rates 2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R1100.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
|R660.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
The rate is R 1100-00 per night for a single person,
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.