Sunburst Cottage is located close to the main road that leads to Vrolikheid farm - a convenient choice for guests who want easy access to the Tulbagh byway for visits to nearby wine farms and the town's many attractions. The cottage is a big self-catering farmhouse that can sleep, 6 persons. The house has a large open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning and a jet master fireplace for the winter months.
The main bedroom is air-conditioned and has a queen size bed and opens onto the veranda with a sliding door. There is an en-suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen-size bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 Single beds, the main bathroom has a bath, shower, washbasin and separate water closet.The kitchen is well equipped for 6 people with electric stove/oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, 4-plate gas hob, Kettle, Toaster, Pots & pans, cutlery and crockery. Outside, under the covered veranda is a built-in braai and the house features a private, outdoor plunge splash pool - please bring your own pool towels. Wood is provided for first braai fire, please bring your own extra wood. There is undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
Outside, under the covered veranda is a built-in braai and the house features a private, outdoor plunge splash pool (not heated). Wood is provided for the braai and fireplace. There is undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
The unit has a flat screen TV with basic DStv Compact channels.
We provide quality bedding, linen and bath towels and in the winter months’ electric blankets on the beds
|Sunburst Rates 2017||01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017|
|R1000.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
|R600.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
The rate is R 1000-00 per night for a single person,
|Sunburst Rates 2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R1100.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
|R660.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
The rate is R 1100-00 per night for a single person,
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.