Ruby Star Interior
Ruby Star Cottage
Ruby Star Cottage offers comfortable self-catering accommodation for four guests and is ideal for a group of two adults + two children.
The main bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed and air-conditioned, and there are two further single beds in the open plan living area. All beds are provided with premium linen and electric blankets, and in summer a free-standing fan is made available to regulate the temperature in the living room.
The bathroom has a shower, bath and sink and there is a separate toilet; The kitchen is well equipped with a fridge/freezer, gas stove, counter-oven and microwave. The open plan living area has a central dining table and a comfortable seating area with a Jetmaster fireplace and a flat screen TV equipped with DStv accessories - guests only need to bring their own DStv decoder, smart card and remote control.
Outside there is a sheltered patio with a built-in braai and in the garden, in front of the cottage, is its own outdoor wood fire heated tub.
|Ruby Star Rates 2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R990.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
|R660.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
The rate is R 990-00 per night for a single person,
We regret no pets allowed.
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.