Lady Red Farm Cottage
Lady Red is a romantic self-catering cottage, tucked away under trees, making this perfect for a couple breakaway - hide away.
The cottage has an open plan bedroom (fitted with a queen bed) /living area/kitchenette layout with air-conditioning for hot summers and a fireplace for the winter. There is an en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin. It is well equipped for 2 persons - please refer to the amenities list. The unit does not have a TV but does have a mini hi-fi radio and cd system.
We provide quality bedding, linen and bath towels and in the winter months an electric blanket on the bed.
Outside, under the covered veranda are built in braai facilities and the cottage features an outdoor wood-fire-heated splash hot tub on the veranda. Wood is provided for first fires, guests are to bring their own extra wood.
- We regret no children allowed at Lady Red cottage
- Not Pet-friendly accommodation
|Lady Red Rates 2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R880.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
|R550.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
We regret no children allowed at Lady Red cottage
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.