Town Cottage - Ixia
Ixia - main bedroom
Ixia 2nd bedroom, upstairs
Front of duplex cottages
Ixia woodfire heated tub
Ixia Town Cottage
This semi-detached duplex town cottage has 2 bedrooms and can accommodate 4 people.
The main bedroom on the ground floor has a queen-size bed and the second bedroom upstairs has 2 single beds. All beds have quality linen and electric blankets. There is 1 bathroom fitted with a bath, shower, basin and toilet. Bath towels are provided.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped for self-catering and features an oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, and cutlery and crockery for 4 people. There is also a charming living room with a flat-screen TV with DStv Compact package channels available. Ixia has its own braai facilities on a covered veranda and thewood-fired hot tubin the garden area. Shared undercover parking is available behind a security gate.
|2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R440.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|R660.00||Single Occupancy||Per Night|
The rate is R 660-00 per night for a single person,
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.