African Delight Cottage
A self-catering cottage that comfortably sleeps 3, ideal for 2 adults and 1 child. The unit has a main bedroom upstairs, with a queen-size bed, air conditioning, and en-suite bathroom with romantic bath, wash basin and toilet. Down stairs in open area, the is a single bed. The unit has an en-suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
|African Delight Rates 2017||01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017|
|R800.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
|R500.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
The rate is R 800-00 per night for a single person,
|African Delight Rates 2018||01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|R880.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
|R550.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
The rate is R 880-00 per night for a single person,
- Midweek (Sundays – Thursdays) One or more nights can be booked
- Weekends: 2 Nights or more can be booked
- Certain dates around school holidays, public holidays and long weekends have special minimum stay requirements varying from 2 to 4 nights
- Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date require full payment.
- Cancellations made within a month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 50% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made a month or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be 100% refundable.
If you cancel before arrival or fail to check in ("no-show") or leave before your due departure date, we reserve the right to charge you for the full balance due for the whole of your booking,
NOTE: Where possible we will try and re-let the accommodation to see if we can facilitate a full refund for points 1 -3. If the accommodation is not re-let, the cancellation policy stands as set out in points 1 -3.
Please read our policies, terms & conditions very carefully. It has all the information needed to secure a booking and to ensure an understanding, should a booking be cancelled or postponed. Agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions is as binding as any other form of contract.
Confirmation of Booking:
- Your provisional booking will be confirmed and secured when we acknowledge receipt of the required documents. These must be emailed to us within 48 hours of it being sent to you. Prior to that, the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- Provisional bookings are only kept for 48 hours, after which the system automatically deletes them.
- Special arrangement needs to be made if you wish to make payment at a different date. If the payment is not received by this set date the system deletes the provisional booking.